The competitive branch of CPT is for students interested in programming competitively. This branch of CPT explores advanced concepts and algorithms, such as Dynamic Programming, Data Structures, and Graph Theory. Competitive is perfect for students that are interested in programming competitions or learning advanced programming algorithms.
Meetings: Fridays Lunch @ 11:35 in room 222
In development for 2019-2020.
- Season 1 (Basic Algorithms)
- Lesson 1 (2018-10-12) - Introduction to Competitive Programming and Contest #1
- Lesson 2: (2018-10-19) - Dynamic Programming
- Lesson 3: (2018-11-02) - Contest #2
- Lesson 4: (2018-11-09) - Array-based Data Structures
- Lesson 5: (2018-12-14) - Basic Graph Theory
- Season 2 (Advanced Algorithms)