Welcome to the Mackenzie's fourth 2019-2020 Moose Contest!
This is the junior division of the competition.
Parameters of the contest:
- Contest duration: 2 and a half hours
- Number of problems: 5, full feedback, with partials (No clipped output)
- Time bonus: 1 point for every 5 minutes before the end of the competition, multiplied by your score as a percentage, rounded down
- First try bonus: 10 points for full AC on the first try
- Not rated
Before the contest date, you may wish to check out the tips page.
After joining the contest, you proceed to the Problems tab to begin. You can also go to Users if you wish to see the rankings.
We have listed below some advice as well as contest strategies:
- Remove all extra debugging code and/or input prompts from your code before submitting. The judge is very strict — most of the time, it requires your output to match exactly.
- Do not pause program execution at the end. The judging process is automated. You should use stdin / stdout to perform input / output, respectively. It is guaranteed that all the problems will be solvable with C++ and Java.
- Read carefully, and try to attempt all the problems. They may not be as hard as they seem and you may get partial points!